This Page

has been moved to new address

Italian Phrase of the Day: parla inglese?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar and Spice: the fashion blog for the stylish bargain hunter!: Italian Phrase of the Day: parla inglese?

Sunday, August 15

Italian Phrase of the Day: parla inglese?





Parla inglese? = Do you speak English?


This is probably one of the most invaluable phrases you will learn in Italian! Remember it.


C'è qualcuno che parla inglese? = Does anyone speak English?
Capisce? = Do you understand?
Capisco = I understand
Non capisco = I don't understand
Parlo un po' = I speak a little
Capisco un poco = I understand a little
Può ripeterlo per favore? = Could you please repeat that?
Può parlare più lentamente per favore? = Could you speak more slowly please?


You can find the previous posts in this series here.

Labels: , ,